AIRTEL 220BX DRIVER

August 28, at I amhaving Airtel broadband connection. August 7, at At one time I am able to connect only one modem. Now I have shifted to mtnl broadband connection. When I contected to the technical person of Airtel. For example, if you open Internet Explorer, and try to display
Uploader: Moogujora
Date Added: 19 July 2008
File Size: 26.94 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 3229
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Airtel Beetel 220BX Firmware

Accessories for oneplus one. Rajesh January 10, at 7: I am having two BX modems. February 16, at Best selling bluetooth headsets. February 18, at Screen protectors for samsung. May 21, at Hi colleagues, its impressive article concerning teachingand fully explained, keep it up all the time. Trending in Accessories Memory cards.

You are awesome honey… You are too good. Do you know how configure beetel bx model….

Airtel Beetel bx Modem | Digit Technology Discussion Forum

April 29, at June 24, at Message 5 of 5 3, Views. This way you can have multiple connections.

When you see your wireless router listed there, connect to it and follow the instructions I have 2220bx in the article. Please provide me the solution as earliest.

Refurbished Mobiles Exchange Mobile Phone: Or connect it to a Wifi router so you will get wireless access on your brothers laptop. How can I service a http request using the dynamically allocted IP from a server that is connected to the modem.

When I contected to the technical person of Airtel. Hi, I need to know that how ajrtel install the driver for android tab using ethernet via usb. Wnat to know how to keep modem live during pooer off times. September 25, at Email required Address never made public. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use. Hi, I amhaving Airtel broadband connection. Mobile cases under rs So I am happy, the blogger should be happy as he was able to help yet another needful soul.

Not too sure about this but please check if there is a reset pin hole on the modem and try resetting the modem.

Airtel Billing Of Internet Modem 220bx Adsl2 Modem Broadband Service

You are commenting using your WordPress. Zirtel for hosting a counter strike server and for webserver. October 4, at For example, if you open Internet Explorer, and try to display

Comments